Erik and Kris discuss new hardware announcements from Microsoft and Apple. They provide their take on the new Surface devices and iPads. Our co-hosts also discuss the purchase of edX and the pros and cons of outsourcing online learning program development.
Please show us your support by becoming an EdTech Examined patron.
* Microsoft Surface event: Paul Thurrott (Thurrott.com)
* New iPad: Six Colors, Engadget and CNET
* edX purchase: The Crimson
* Andreessen Horowitz betting big on edtech: Business Insider
* Pros and cons of outsourcing online program development: Inside HigherEd
* Udemy third-quarter results: Globe Newswire
Email: [email protected]
Erik Christiansen, Co-Founder & Co-Host
Kris Hans, Co-Founder & Co-Host
In this episode, Kris and Erik will be discussing how to improve audio recording quality, the pros and cons of synchronous and asynchronous teaching...
Kris does a deep dive into the workings of Google Classroom and describes how he uses the platform for his online Creativity in the...
Please support this podcast :) Please show us your support by becoming an EdTech Examined patron. https://www.patreon.com/EdTechExamined SHOW NOTES Chat bots/AI Wharton professor uses...